Tuesday, 31 July 2012
Stylish leatherette Kindle cover .
Philips hard folio case for Kindle
Slim, lightweight protection that goes anywhere. Durable leatherette with soft lining protects inside and out and elastic closure keeps your Kindle safe.
+Sleek, attractive design that easily switches from professional to everyday
+Book-style case with interior cradle offers quick access and complete security
+ Soft lining that keeps your Kindle protected and scratch free
I have red and brown book like covers and also black hand-free covers.
I am happy to post these items out, buyers can either make payment direct into my bank account,send postal order or to save paying postage collect direct from me for just 5. Cost of postage is included in the price will deliver to local buyers.
Any questions just ask :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Blue Point oil filter removal wrench set (cup type). Only 3 or 4 of them have been used and are all in very good condition. Makes life much ...
-
Weaver magna trolley jack ideal for bodyshop/ garage/ workshop due to high & long reach. Capacity – 2.26 tonne/ 5000 pounds, pump action...
-
2 storey with hinged roof attic and split front opening. Complete with interior walls, doors, and windows. Approx. Size: 600mm High x 57...
-
Plus V.A.T. One Used Colchester Master 2500 Centre Lathe Swing over the Bed 13 Inchs Diameter Distance Between Centres 25 Inchs ...
-
Motorola Xoom 2 Chocolate Brown Leather Case Featuring 360 Rotation And x2 Angled Adjustable Stand -Hello! I have too many of these cases. They retail at 12.99. With 400 surplus units, I am willing to take 1.29 per unit for these cases....
-
For sale, 2 dwarf hamsters , hamster tank with wheel and house, good supply of food, clean bedding We have had the hamsters for 4 months...
-
This I bought but then found was an unwanted present it has not been opened basically put in the wardrobe so is in brand new state. It is l...
-
I have the collectable wallace that talks, gromit, wendolene and preston dolls for sale. They are all in very good condition, Wallace and We...
-
Brother industrial Sewing machine Model DB2-B755-3 Excellent working condition Single Phase lamp not included 239.99
-
MY 13YR OLD DAUGHTER HAS DECIDED TO SELL HER BIKE 15"APPOLO BURST,SUSPENSION FRAME ,GRIPSHIFT GEARS,STAND STILL LIKE NEW ONLY HAD I...
0 comments:
Post a Comment