Saturday, 28 July 2012
Joblot Of Fancy Dress & Accessories ?
I am selling childrens fancy dress costumes and a assortment of accessories..
All are brand new and in original packaging..
FANCY DRESS
Angel size 3-5 2 Little Hobo size 3-4
Robin Hood size 6-8 Red Riding Hood size 3-5
2 Surgeons size 9-12 Bat Master size 11-12
Apache Boy size 3-5 Skeleton size 3-4
Corpse Bride size 3-4 Star Witch size under 4
Spider Witch size under 4 Captain size 6-8
Pumpkin Jumpsuit size 3-4 Devil Hooded Robe size 8-10
Bandit size 6-8
I AM HAPY TO SELL THESE COSTUMES AT 5 EACH IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE THE WHOLE LOT....
ACCESSORIES
2 magic thumb trick
2 witches fingers
1 blood capsules
6 monster teeth
11 fake car scratch
3 ruffle socks (red,white,black)
nurse thigh high stockings
nurse garter with pen
red thigh high stockings
4 cigarette holders
1 pirate pistol
4 devil capes
4 gangster tashes
4 stethoscopes
2 halloween torches
5 glow in dark skeleton gloves
6 squeaky truncheons
3 indian knifes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Blue Point oil filter removal wrench set (cup type). Only 3 or 4 of them have been used and are all in very good condition. Makes life much ...
-
Weaver magna trolley jack ideal for bodyshop/ garage/ workshop due to high & long reach. Capacity – 2.26 tonne/ 5000 pounds, pump action...
-
2 storey with hinged roof attic and split front opening. Complete with interior walls, doors, and windows. Approx. Size: 600mm High x 57...
-
Plus V.A.T. One Used Colchester Master 2500 Centre Lathe Swing over the Bed 13 Inchs Diameter Distance Between Centres 25 Inchs ...
-
Motorola Xoom 2 Chocolate Brown Leather Case Featuring 360 Rotation And x2 Angled Adjustable Stand -Hello! I have too many of these cases. They retail at 12.99. With 400 surplus units, I am willing to take 1.29 per unit for these cases....
-
For sale, 2 dwarf hamsters , hamster tank with wheel and house, good supply of food, clean bedding We have had the hamsters for 4 months...
-
This I bought but then found was an unwanted present it has not been opened basically put in the wardrobe so is in brand new state. It is l...
-
I have the collectable wallace that talks, gromit, wendolene and preston dolls for sale. They are all in very good condition, Wallace and We...
-
Brother industrial Sewing machine Model DB2-B755-3 Excellent working condition Single Phase lamp not included 239.99
-
MY 13YR OLD DAUGHTER HAS DECIDED TO SELL HER BIKE 15"APPOLO BURST,SUSPENSION FRAME ,GRIPSHIFT GEARS,STAND STILL LIKE NEW ONLY HAD I...
0 comments:
Post a Comment