Sunday, 8 July 2012
1/8 NITRO RC VRX-2 OFF ROAD BUGGY...USED ONCE FROM NEW .
I AM SELLING MY NITRO VRX-2 OFF ROAD BUGGY....I BOUGHT IT NEW USED IT ONCE AND THEN ADDED SOME SILVER ALLOY AND CARBON BITS SO HAS ALLOY TUNED EXHAUST...ALLOY FRONT AND BAK CHASSIS BRACES....CARBON SERVO TRAY AND CARBON FRONT TOP CHASSIS MOUNT AND THE CAS WITH ALLOY FRONT AND BACK SHOCK TOWERS AS STANDARD...CAR HAS A GO 21 PULLSTART ENGINE FITTED WHICH STARTS AND GOES VERY WELL...COMES WITH ALL ELECTRICS FITTED INCLUDING A FAIL SAFE AND TRANSMITTER...I WILL ALSO INCLUDE A GLO START AND CHARGER.....ALL U NEED TO USE IT IS SOME NITRO FUEL AND IF U BRING SOME WITH YOU I WILL SHOW THE CAR FULLY WORKING... 120 ONO...IF INTERESTED CALL 07432 364 635...NO TIMEWASTERS AND NO WITHELD NUMBERS....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Blue Point oil filter removal wrench set (cup type). Only 3 or 4 of them have been used and are all in very good condition. Makes life much ...
-
Weaver magna trolley jack ideal for bodyshop/ garage/ workshop due to high & long reach. Capacity – 2.26 tonne/ 5000 pounds, pump action...
-
2 storey with hinged roof attic and split front opening. Complete with interior walls, doors, and windows. Approx. Size: 600mm High x 57...
-
Plus V.A.T. One Used Colchester Master 2500 Centre Lathe Swing over the Bed 13 Inchs Diameter Distance Between Centres 25 Inchs ...
-
Motorola Xoom 2 Chocolate Brown Leather Case Featuring 360 Rotation And x2 Angled Adjustable Stand -Hello! I have too many of these cases. They retail at 12.99. With 400 surplus units, I am willing to take 1.29 per unit for these cases....
-
For sale, 2 dwarf hamsters , hamster tank with wheel and house, good supply of food, clean bedding We have had the hamsters for 4 months...
-
This I bought but then found was an unwanted present it has not been opened basically put in the wardrobe so is in brand new state. It is l...
-
I have the collectable wallace that talks, gromit, wendolene and preston dolls for sale. They are all in very good condition, Wallace and We...
-
Brother industrial Sewing machine Model DB2-B755-3 Excellent working condition Single Phase lamp not included 239.99
-
MY 13YR OLD DAUGHTER HAS DECIDED TO SELL HER BIKE 15"APPOLO BURST,SUSPENSION FRAME ,GRIPSHIFT GEARS,STAND STILL LIKE NEW ONLY HAD I...
0 comments:
Post a Comment