Wednesday, 1 August 2012
ALPHA KABIN-BATTERY MOBILITY CAR-VERY GOOD CONDITION..! *
ADVERTISING THIS ON BEHALF ON MY GRANDAD,
THIS WAS MY NANS MOBILITY CAR, BUT HAS SINCE PASSED AWAY.
ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT IT`S A ALPHA KABIN BATTERY CAR (MOBILITY SCOOTER)...
VERY GOOD CONDITON, BATTERIES WERE REPLACED LAST YEAR SO STILL PLENTY OF LIFE.
COMES WITH THE MAINS CHARGER ALL UNDER COVER AND HAS HORN,WINDSCREEN WIPERS,SEATBELT,MIRRORS ETC....A BATTERY CAR REALLY....!
MIRRORS WILL BE ATTACHED WHEN COLLECTED..
I AM NOT SURE ABOUT ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE SO PLEASE CONTACT MY GRANDAD ON... 01722 502330 ANYTIME.
400 O.V.N.O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Blue Point oil filter removal wrench set (cup type). Only 3 or 4 of them have been used and are all in very good condition. Makes life much ...
-
Weaver magna trolley jack ideal for bodyshop/ garage/ workshop due to high & long reach. Capacity – 2.26 tonne/ 5000 pounds, pump action...
-
2 storey with hinged roof attic and split front opening. Complete with interior walls, doors, and windows. Approx. Size: 600mm High x 57...
-
Plus V.A.T. One Used Colchester Master 2500 Centre Lathe Swing over the Bed 13 Inchs Diameter Distance Between Centres 25 Inchs ...
-
Motorola Xoom 2 Chocolate Brown Leather Case Featuring 360 Rotation And x2 Angled Adjustable Stand -Hello! I have too many of these cases. They retail at 12.99. With 400 surplus units, I am willing to take 1.29 per unit for these cases....
-
For sale, 2 dwarf hamsters , hamster tank with wheel and house, good supply of food, clean bedding We have had the hamsters for 4 months...
-
This I bought but then found was an unwanted present it has not been opened basically put in the wardrobe so is in brand new state. It is l...
-
I have the collectable wallace that talks, gromit, wendolene and preston dolls for sale. They are all in very good condition, Wallace and We...
-
Brother industrial Sewing machine Model DB2-B755-3 Excellent working condition Single Phase lamp not included 239.99
-
MY 13YR OLD DAUGHTER HAS DECIDED TO SELL HER BIKE 15"APPOLO BURST,SUSPENSION FRAME ,GRIPSHIFT GEARS,STAND STILL LIKE NEW ONLY HAD I...
0 comments:
Post a Comment