Monday, 25 June 2012
SCHUMACHER RASCAL 2 ROTO START RC NITRO *SWAP* +
FOR SALE IS A SCHUMACHER RASCAL 2
COMES WITH
GLOW PLUG FITTED
ROTO START PLATE FITTED
ROTO START UNIT (7.2 BATTERY NEEDED)
FUEL
FUEL FILTER
UPGRADED AIR FILTER
MANUAL
BATTERY PACK FOR THE RECEIVER AND SERVO (YOU WILL NEED YOU OWN CHARGER)
FEW SPARES IF I CAN FIND THEM
NO TX OR RX INCLUDED AS I ONLY HAVE ONE THAT IS LINKED TO ALL MY RC CARS BUT BOTH SERVOS ARE IN PLACE
WHEELS HAVE ALSO BEEN SPRAYED BLACK
MINOR WEAR AND TEAR AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICS. MOSTLY TO THE BOTTOM WHICH IS EXPECTED AND THE TWO POSTS ON THE SHELL ONE OF WHICH HAVE BEEN TAPED UP
ALWAYS STARTS AND RUNS FIRST TIME
MIGHT NEED A TUNE UP DEPENDING ON WHAT FUEL YOU USE
MIGHT CONSIDER A SWAP FOR OTHER RC RELATED GOODS
GRAB YOURSELF A BARGAIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Blue Point oil filter removal wrench set (cup type). Only 3 or 4 of them have been used and are all in very good condition. Makes life much ...
-
Weaver magna trolley jack ideal for bodyshop/ garage/ workshop due to high & long reach. Capacity – 2.26 tonne/ 5000 pounds, pump action...
-
2 storey with hinged roof attic and split front opening. Complete with interior walls, doors, and windows. Approx. Size: 600mm High x 57...
-
Plus V.A.T. One Used Colchester Master 2500 Centre Lathe Swing over the Bed 13 Inchs Diameter Distance Between Centres 25 Inchs ...
-
Motorola Xoom 2 Chocolate Brown Leather Case Featuring 360 Rotation And x2 Angled Adjustable Stand -Hello! I have too many of these cases. They retail at 12.99. With 400 surplus units, I am willing to take 1.29 per unit for these cases....
-
For sale, 2 dwarf hamsters , hamster tank with wheel and house, good supply of food, clean bedding We have had the hamsters for 4 months...
-
This I bought but then found was an unwanted present it has not been opened basically put in the wardrobe so is in brand new state. It is l...
-
I have the collectable wallace that talks, gromit, wendolene and preston dolls for sale. They are all in very good condition, Wallace and We...
-
Brother industrial Sewing machine Model DB2-B755-3 Excellent working condition Single Phase lamp not included 239.99
-
MY 13YR OLD DAUGHTER HAS DECIDED TO SELL HER BIKE 15"APPOLO BURST,SUSPENSION FRAME ,GRIPSHIFT GEARS,STAND STILL LIKE NEW ONLY HAD I...
0 comments:
Post a Comment