Sunday 8 July 2012

Professional Eyelash Extension Kit for Sale !

I have the marvel lash kit and lashbase eyelash extentions for sale. Selling the two kits together to provide a full extensive kit for anyone offering eyelash extentions. Mixture of J curls 7mm,8mm,,9mm,12,13mm. C curls 10mm, 11mm,12mm,13mm,15mm etc These pots retail at approx 20 a pot. There are approximately 1000 lashes per pot and they have hardly been used. Also includes some blue and purple lashes (great for adding depth and dramatic look), 2 sets of x and y tweezers, lash glue, removal and microtape etc. Items separately cost me in the region of 300-400. I also have some eyelash/brow tints and cluster lashes lying around which I will include as they are no use to me anymore. I am selling due to a change of career. Please note I am likely to receive considerable interest on this item therefore I will sell to the first person who makes me a sensible offer. 150 OVNO No time wasters please and no daft offers!! Please email to arrange further viewing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular