Saturday 23 June 2012

Power Slimmer Vibrationg Plate Body Sculpture Machine !

Hello I have a Cellulite busting Power Slimmer Vibrating Plate machine for 100 or closest offer. It is in brand new condition and I paid 170 fot it three months ago. I have used it about 3 times. I am selling as I have limited space in my flat. It is an excellent way of burning calories in 10 minutes which is said to be the same as doing an hours worth of exercise. It is great for the legs, arms and the buttocks if used properly. This is good for relaxed or intense regular fitness training. Whether you want to improve your general fitness levels or increase muscle tone, the BM-1505 is a great addition to your workout routine. Email me for photos or arrange for viewing. I will accept 100 or closest offer. Please click the link to see what it looks like here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Body-Sculpture-BM1505-Power-Slimmer/dp/B001WAKMHI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular